Lhasa: The Living Road

|

Je me sens coupable / Parce que j'ai l'habitude, / c'est la seule chose / que je peux faire / avec un certaine certitude. / C'est rassurant / de penser / que je suis sure / de ne pas me tromper / quand il s'agit / de la question / de ma grande culpabilite.
With lyrics like this (if you don't speak French, don't worry, she also sings in English and Spanish) and a voice to die for, you just gotta love Lhasa. She'll be keeping me in good company in the stressful days that lie ahead of me. Highly reccommended album.

7 comments:

Cuidado said...

I like this album except for the pan flute that sometimes plays. I've only posted one song from it. What is going to ber stressing you out? I might be able to suggest some music for you.

Unknown said...

"The Living Road", que gran disco, el año pasado canciones como "Abro la Ventana" me ayudaron a sobrevivir. Ah! y deja de bloggear y ponte a currar, que luego dirás que lo del sonorama es que no, es que no he podido blablabla

Anonymous said...

Touchée.

Anonymous said...

Cuidado, what is stressing me out is a ridiculous amount of work I have to put in for my dissertation in the next 6 weeks.

Sr. Blanco, tranqui que todo esta bajo control. Lo del bloggeo lo hago solo en los descansos...

Anonymous said...

"Xenmate" avait son gouffre, avec lui se mouvant. :)

Unknown said...

Muy bien, pues a seguir bloggeando que los demás te lo agradecemos infinito.

Anonymous said...

And it is officially confirmed, that is a dinoflagellata in the corner being menaced with a stick... (it's been bugging me for days -- in a unicellular way)