Rainbow Fountains

|

I was bored the other day so I went on flickr, typed "rainbow" and "fountain" into the search thing, pressed enter, and proceeded to sieve through roughly 7 thousand pictures of fountains with rainbows.

At the end I made a little selection of my favourites here.

And invited them and the best of the rest to this little group.

This is possibly the gayest thing I have ever done.

P.S.: a few other galleries I made in the past are gathering dust in the internet purgatory here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Just found your blog and i'm so in love! amazing work you have done i easily spent nearly 5 hours on it :3
Keep the good work and happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe i actually read it all :O haha from very first post passing for the cow of the week, post secret section, random art/pictures/beauty thingies, amazing music to the japanese stuff such as dorodago! (my favourite by far! :P) haha yeah i have no life, but seriously amazing blog you got there! keep up the good work, you just got a fan ^w^